A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yale Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yale Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yale Wang, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yale Lewis Wang FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yale L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Yale Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yale Wang practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.