- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Yallappa Nadiminti?
May 4th, 2016
I have issues with him not taking time to read the actual x-rays I.e looking at the film's and just reading the Dr of radiology report and signing off on it, not ordering necessary tests for my disease, going over the results with me and taking time to explain them with me, I ask questions and don't get answers, never have been told of any clinical trails I would be eligible for. Feel like I am falling into the cracks and going to be left to die. The nurses are top notch in his office and are the doctor. I get more help from them and answers than the doctor gives me. The PA is very good also and for the first time in the 2 yrs I have been under his care she has ordered the correct labs for my type of cancer. Sad that there aren't many choices for oncology care doctors that are top notch and caring and take the time with their patients in Bradenton. It's all about the $$ in the industry as they rush off to get to their next patient.
April 8th, 2015very caring doctor
This doctor truly cares and listens. I always feel so much more confident about my prognosis after each visit. He takes the time to educate me about the disease and various possible treatment plans. He even takes time to listen as I talk about my family and asks me how they are too. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have been blessed to know.
December 3rd, 2010Don't feel secure or cared for
* Staff and Drs. all seem to have a flat affect.* Little or no empathy shown for Cancer Pts. * Too quick to give up on possible treatments or try a more assertive approach, not very aggressive toward Cancer, has a "when it's our time to die it will be,it's not up to us" attitude with a passive approach to stopping/fighting the Cancer.* Husband and I have been made to feel as if we're just "a pain in the butt" or "making a mountain out of a molehill" when we consult Dr. for new lumps, enlarged nodes, shortness of breath, increase in fatigue, masses in neck and/or breast, coughing blood or other well known signs of possible new or recurring cancer.* Feel as though I haven't been examined thoroughly enough or tested fully to be sure all is clear. We feel that alot of his approach is guesswork based on statistics. * Dr. is not reassuring at all. Left feeling usure of status* No other Oncology offices in this vicinity or we'd try another Dr., feel we're stuck or need to go to Tampa an hour away for Dr. care.
October 11th, 2017
November 1st, 2016
July 8th, 2015
June 25th, 2015
December 9th, 2014
October 21st, 2014
Dr. Yallappa Nadiminti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Koteshwar Telukuntla
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi37
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Tyler Hollen
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi8
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides