A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yallapragada Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yallapragada Rao, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yallapragada Rao, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Unknown Primary Neoplasms
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yallapragada S Rao MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yallapragada S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Yallapragada Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Yallapragada Rao practices Therapeutic Radiology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Radiologists.