Dr. Yam Tong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yam Tong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016

Dr. Tong is very people friendly and he is a true professional and he knows how to put his patients at ease. He is a great doctor with a side job as a sit down comedian.

May 31st, 2016

Dr. Tong is simply one of a kind. Always puts you at ease in the most challenging and scary diagnosis. Very smart.

March 5th, 2016

Dr. Tong is an awesome OB/Gyn. He takes time to listen to his patients and provided excellent care for me while I was pregnant with both of my boys. He was available after hours as well to answer questions and ease my mind when I had concerns between appointments.

November 20th, 2015

Love Dr.Tong

June 11th, 2013

Service you can trust.

Dr. Tong is one of the most intelligent OB/GYN doctors that I have ever had. He is easy to talk to and he always takes the time to answer questions during an appointment. He has experience with surgeries for women who need help with irregular menstrual cycles and he is recognizes the need for some patients to be reminded of safe birth control methods.

March 8th, 2012

Dr. Tong is an outstanding provider I have been seening him for 6 years and I refuse to any other Doctor. He takes time out to listen to your concerns and he explains things so that you can understand and he makes sure he follows up with you if need be. The only problem I have is getting an appt in a reasonable time. If urgent they will make time to schedule you in.

September 13th, 2011

Highly recommended

Dr. Tong was amazing throughout my first pregnancy and birth. He always takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and has a great sense of humor. My worries were eased from my first appointment with him as I felt that I had known him for quite some time. I highly recommend him as I am a returning patient and am looking forward to him delivering my future children.

April 10th, 2011

Great, caring, patient Doctor!

Doctor Tong is a great doctor who will take his time with you and explain everything you need to know, he will also ask you to get another opinion if surgery is needed.

January 20th, 2011

No Complains

I was disappointed when my Ob Gyn retired but Dr. Tong eased my fears. What I love the most is that he doesn't share his practice. I always know that he is the doctor that I am going to see walking in the door to his office. He has been there for me through two of my pregancies and I have not had any complains. Thank you Dr. Tong.

April 5th, 2010

Simply The Best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Tong's for over 10 years. I couldn't imagine having another doctor take care of me. I had my first child 7 years ago and Dr. Tong was very patient, reliable, efficient, caring and I could go on and on. Being a first time parent made me very nervous, but with Dr. Tong by my side I was ready to let the good times roll. His bedside manner and sense of humor is what made a very difficult time very enjoyable. I want to have another baby just so I can go visit him. Thumbs up to Dr. Tong. You are one in a million!!!

December 15th, 2009

a kind man

returns my calls promptly. lets me ask lots of questions and answers them all thoughtfully. will see me with short notice. is kind and caring and patient. He puts me at ease when I'm needlessly concerned.

September 21st, 2009

Excellent doctor, trusted confidant

I have been a patient for Dr. Tong for 12 years. I am so thankful to have him in my corner. He's extremely capable, with broad knowledge and communicates well. He is also very caring when things seem bad.