A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yama Akbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yama Akbari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yama Akbari, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbari graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Akbari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yama Akbari MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yama Akbari practice?
- Dr. Yama Akbari has 1 office location.
Dr. Yama Akbari practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.