A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yama Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yama Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yama Amin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Amin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Usmd Arlington Memorial South Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yama Amin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yama Amin practice?
- Dr. Yama Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yama Amin practices Emergency Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Emergency Physicians.