A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra-Negrete graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Guerra-Negrete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete practice?
- Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yamile Guerra-Negrete practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.