A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamini Durani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamini Durani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamini Durani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durani graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Durani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini Durani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yamini Durani practice?
- Dr. Yamini Durani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yamini Durani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.