Learn more about Dr. Yamini Maddala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamini Maddala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddala
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamini Maddala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Maddala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini K Maddala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yamini K. Maddala practice?
- Dr. Yamini Maddala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yamini Maddala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Bonham, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Gastroenterologists.