A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamini Maddala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamini Maddala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddala
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamini Maddala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maddala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini K Maddala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yamini K. Maddala practice?
- Dr. Yamini Maddala has 1 office location.
Dr. Yamini Maddala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Gastroenterologists.