A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamini Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamini Madhavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Madhavan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini Madhavan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yamini Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Yamini Madhavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yamini Madhavan practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Fremont Internists.