Learn more about Dr. Yamini Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamini Menon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamini Menon, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Menon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini Menon MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yamini Menon practice?
- Dr. Yamini Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Yamini Menon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Internists and Cordova Rheumatologists.