Dr. Yamini Naidu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yamini Naidu?

March 10th, 2016

The office is completely mismanaged. They couldn't find my name in the system, took almost a month to enter the my chart (from my previous doctor) and never returned my phone calls. Dr. Naidu couldn't care less about her patients and outright refused to return my calls. Save yourself the aggravation and make an appointment with another doctor, thankfully there are plenty of wonderful ones in this area.

October 18th, 2013

Mrs

Dr Naidu provided a non-personal service with predictable meetings. It is easy to obtain unnecessary drugs from Dr. Yamini Naidu. For example, I am less than 30 years old, I am fit (run 6 miles 3-times a week), a mother of a 2-yr old and need no anti-depressants (esp. 25mg daily) yet Dr Naidu prescribed me a drug that wipe away all my energy and cause me to be nonfunctional for 24hrs! This was unnecessary treatment. I know that she is a doctor that "goes with the majority" and "follows the industry" rather than catering to individual needs. Never again

May 9th, 2017