A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamini Naygandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamini Naygandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naygandhi graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naygandhi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini Bharat Naygandhi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yamini B. Naygandhi practice?
- Dr. Yamini Naygandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yamini Naygandhi practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Internists.