A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamini Ramakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamini Ramakrishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishna graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Ramakrishna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamini Ramakrishna MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yamini Ramakrishna practice?
- Dr. Yamini Ramakrishna has 1 office location.
Dr. Yamini Ramakrishna practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Geriatric Doctors.