Dr. Yamini Ramalingam Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Yamini Ramalingam?

New Patient of Dr. Ramalingham, MD. Patrish

Posted on August 14th, 2017

There was a lot of paper work to fill out, it did take me awhile to see her. About 1 and 1/2 hours. It was worth the wait. I have never met a more caring, kind, compassionate person, let alone an MD. Oh, except my deceased son!!! She was understanding, thorough, and her MA, I think? Was as kind and caring as the Physician. I am a BSN, Retired. Anyone who thinks they can see a new Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician in 10-15 minutes, is mistaken. She has to go over all of your paper work. Your vitals, and she is the sweetest Family Practice Physician I have met in my 60 years on this earth. I would recommend her to anyone. Just one little thing bothered me, the Receptionist, was not very talkative. I noticed she did not have any teeth. Odd, for an Office. I pray she is waiting to have a beautiful smile from her Dentist. Dental Ins. in this country is 100% outrageous. I hope to see her give me a huge beautiful smile someday. Thank the entire Staff and Doctor for helping me.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Ramalingam is very thorough and cares for her patients. She is worth the waiting time. I recommend her very highly. Unfortunately, insurance dictates how much time the doctor can spend with each patient, due to how much each visit is worth.

displeased

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Horrible Place and People

Posted on May 25th, 2016

She begins as a great doctor but about six months later she begins treating you like a number and rushes you out during your appointment. Was told recently that I was allowed 2 issues per visit and if I had three or more to schedule multiple appointments. She over books herself (3 people per appointment time every 15 minutes) always take a day off if you have an appointment it can take up to 3 hours to be seen for ten minutes. They are now good at putting you in a room to wait those hours instead of in the lobby because patients were complaining to each other about how they are switching doctors.

fair

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Doctor is good, love Sue so understanding and helpful, makes it more bearable with the extra long wait time. She is a good doctor but seems to take staff for granted

Awesome doctor!

Posted on March 25th, 2016

She is the best thing that ever happened to me! I absolutely love her! Yes, sometimes the wait time is a long time, but to me, it's worth it. I understand that emergencies happen, both professional and personal! The newer staff is very helpful and explain the delays, offer you water, a chance to reschedule if the wait is too long. Sue is the best thing that has happened to that office! I did like Kim, the nurse, and I miss her, but I realize people have to move on. Again, I don't mind the wait time when it happens, because she is a caring doctor, that sees her own patients when they are in the hospital. That's a big plus for me! I'll be with her forever!

Knowledgeable doctor who communicates well

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Ramalingam has been my doctor for the last year and a half. I really appreciate her careful attention and excellent communication. Her staff is very friendly and helpful.

Visit

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Puts her heart and soul I I her patients.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Best doctor around! She takes time with her patients unlike so many doctors who are only concerned about quick turnaround times so as to maximize incoming $$$. She puts her heart and soul into taking care of her patients and my sister, nephew, friend and I are blessed to have her as our doctor. We are all really busy in our days but when it comes to our health, wouldn't you prefer a doctor who will slow down, actually listen to your needs/issues and together come up with a game plan? I know for our family, there is no better doctor.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Wait times are insane have waited over an hour in waiting room then another 45 in the office so overall it was over two hours staff is somewhat rude but she takes time with you when you finally get to see her which is part of what slows her down but they also double book appointments if the wait time wasn't so bad it would be a good review but I think I will be changing docs if you dot mind waitin she is very nice and professional

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I think she is a fabulous dr. Caring ,concerned, knowledgeable and listens to what you say I believe she is a 5 star dr

Posted on March 30th, 2015

You will wait a MINIMUM of an hour past your appointment time before even seeing the doctor. The staff are highly incompetent. We have been seeing her for over 2 years and it has been this way from the beginning. We will be finding a new office.