Dr. Yamini Ramalingam MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 20 reviews

May 25th, 2016
Horrible Place and People
She begins as a great doctor but about six months later she begins treating you like a number and rushes you out during your appointment. Was told recently that I was allowed 2 issues per visit and if I had three or more to schedule multiple appointments. She over books herself (3 people per appointment time every 15 minutes) always take a day off if you have an appointment it can take up to 3 hours to be seen for ten minutes. They are now good at putting you in a room to wait those hours instead of in the lobby because patients were complaining to each other about how they are switching doctors.

April 26th, 2016
fair
Doctor is good, love Sue so understanding and helpful, makes it more bearable with the extra long wait time. She is a good doctor but seems to take staff for granted

March 25th, 2016
Awesome doctor!
She is the best thing that ever happened to me! I absolutely love her! Yes, sometimes the wait time is a long time, but to me, it's worth it. I understand that emergencies happen, both professional and personal! The newer staff is very helpful and explain the delays, offer you water, a chance to reschedule if the wait is too long. Sue is the best thing that has happened to that office! I did like Kim, the nurse, and I miss her, but I realize people have to move on. Again, I don't mind the wait time when it happens, because she is a caring doctor, that sees her own patients when they are in the hospital. That's a big plus for me! I'll be with her forever!

March 24th, 2016
Knowledgeable doctor who communicates well
Dr. Ramalingam has been my doctor for the last year and a half. I really appreciate her careful attention and excellent communication. Her staff is very friendly and helpful.

September 19th, 2015
Wonderful doctor! Puts her heart and soul I I her patients.
Best doctor around! She takes time with her patients unlike so many doctors who are only concerned about quick turnaround times so as to maximize incoming $$$. She puts her heart and soul into taking care of her patients and my sister, nephew, friend and I are blessed to have her as our doctor. We are all really busy in our days but when it comes to our health, wouldn't you prefer a doctor who will slow down, actually listen to your needs/issues and together come up with a game plan? I know for our family, there is no better doctor.

June 9th, 2015
Wait times are insane have waited over an hour in waiting room then another 45 in the office so overall it was over two hours staff is somewhat rude but she takes time with you when you finally get to see her which is part of what slows her down but they also double book appointments if the wait time wasn't so bad it would be a good review but I think I will be changing docs if you dot mind waitin she is very nice and professional

April 14th, 2015
I think she is a fabulous dr. Caring ,concerned, knowledgeable and listens to what you say I believe she is a 5 star dr

March 30th, 2015
You will wait a MINIMUM of an hour past your appointment time before even seeing the doctor. The staff are highly incompetent. We have been seeing her for over 2 years and it has been this way from the beginning. We will be finding a new office.

March 22nd, 2015
She isn't a bad doctor, but she is way overbooked. Her current staff is not so great, she used to have a lot nicer staff. Expect to wait at least 2 hours past you appointment time if you visit.

March 6th, 2015
Rude staff but the doctor is nice. The lady Sue at the desk was unbelievably disrespectful to me over the phone and when I tried to tell her my concerns about my appointments she ignored me at the office. I was scheduled on days that they were not even open, and then scheduled a half month later after my prescriptions ran out.

January 11th, 2015
Incompetent staff and long waits to get in
Bad staff and doctor

June 24th, 2014
Your Gonna Wait !!
Good doctor, great staff, if you have a problem she will get to the bottom of it. If she can't or doesn't know she will send you to someone who's specialty is to find out. It doesn't matter if its the first appointment in the am or first after lunch or anywhere between you going to wait . Get used to it or find a new doctor !! I 'am looking now