A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yamuna Sanil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yamuna Sanil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yamuna Sanil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Sanil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yamuna Sanil BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yamuna Sanil practice?
- Dr. Yamuna Sanil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yamuna Sanil practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.