Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yan Bakman
Dr. Yan Bakman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bakman is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Eau Claire Hospital - Luther Campus, Lakeview Hospital and Minneapolis VA Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Yan Bakman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yan Bakman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Paul Kleinschmidt
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi