A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Jun Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yan J. Chen practice?
- Dr. Yan Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yan Chen practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple City, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.