A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yan J. Chen practice?
Dr. Yan Chen practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temple City, CA.
See Arcadia Family Physicians.