A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Feng is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Feng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Feng MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yan Feng practice?
- Dr. Yan Feng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yan Feng practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.