A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Jin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jin graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Jin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Jin MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yan Jin practice?
- Dr. Yan Jin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yan Jin practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.