Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yan Li
Dr. Yan Li, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Li is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, JFK Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Li has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yan Li has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Yan Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Denesh Chitkara
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi21
Dr. Dagnachew Assefa
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi25