Learn more about Dr. Yan Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Li has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yan T. Li practice?
Dr. Yan Li practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See East Brunswick Family Physicians, East Brunswick Pediatricians, East Brunswick General Practitioners, and East Brunswick Pain Management Doctors.