A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Li has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Tseng W Li MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yan T. Li practice?
- Dr. Yan Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yan Li practices Family Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See East Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.