- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Li is Good. Dr. Li has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Li has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- St Paul University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yan Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yan T. Li practice?
Dr. Yan Li practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pain Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Summit, NJ.
See East Brunswick Family Physicians, East Brunswick Pediatricians, and East Brunswick Pain Management Doctors.