A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Li has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Li MD and PHD is a female doctor, has 25 years of experience and practices in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yan Li practice?
- Dr. Yan Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yan Li practices Child Abuse Pediatrics near east brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See east brunswick Pediatricians.