Learn more about Dr. Yan Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Li has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Li MD and PHD is a female doctor, has 25 years of experience and practices in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yan Li practice?
- Dr. Yan Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yan Li practices Child Abuse Pediatrics near east brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See east brunswick Pediatricians.