A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Qi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Qi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Qi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intraoperative Monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Qi graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Qi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Qi MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yan Qi practice?
- Dr. Yan Qi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yan Qi practices Neurology near North Wales, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See North Wales Neurologists.