A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yan Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Wu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Yan Wu practice?
- Dr. Yan Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yan Wu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Endocrinologists.