Yan Zhang MD Patient Reviews

May 19th, 2016
Great dr.

February 2nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
You are an awesome doctor. You have always been honest and encouraging. I feel very lucky, and fortunate, that you are always there to take care of me. I also want to compliment you on your staff. They are not just professional, they are fabulous. Whenever there is a question about an appointment, a referral, or anything else, they go out of their way to accommodate me. You and your staff make a great team. I feel the reason that I am now enjoying the “golden years” is because of you. Sometimes, I think you are more concerned about my health than I am. I would like to say how special and I lucky I feel every time I set foot in your office. I drive about an hour each way, and I want you to know that if it were two hours I would still do it. I appreciate the fact that you always take the time to answer all my questions. I particularly appreciate how you explain why you are prescribing a certain medication and the possible side effects. Your concern for my healthy well-being is truly remarkable.