A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yan Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yan Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yan Ping Zhang MD is a female General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yan P. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Yan Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yan Zhang practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario General Practitioners and Ontario Internists.