Dr. Yan Zhang MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 11th, 2014
STAY AWAY!!!
This is absolutely the worse doctor ever!!!! She might be qualified and able to do her work. But her service to her patients is horrible!!! I had switched my primary doctor to her because I recently changed my insurance. In the process I had been hospitalized and needed to see a specialist. In order to see a specialist she had to obtain my records from the hospital. She had told me she didn’t receive my records. I went to the hospital myself to see what was going on and they informed me they sent my records by mail because she didn’t state she needed them by fax. And for me to get the records myself it will take 5 business days. Since I had an appointment with the specialist 2 days later I called her immediately and told her all she had to do was resend the request and state she needed it by fax also the date of my appointment and they will send it right away. After telling her that she started screaming at me and told me she will not send another request. She already sent one and then hung up the phone on me!!!! I tried to call her back but I was sent to voicemail. My daughter called on her phone she answered and proceeded to yell at my daughter as well. My doctor was trying to explain to her that if she sent the fax she will get it immediately and that if I requested it myself it will take 5 days. My daughter could even get a word out this lady was yelling and going crazy on the phone saying it’s not her problem that she won’t resend the request. I have never seen a doctor or hear of a doctor act this way. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!! I should have known something was wrong upon my first visit since there were no other patients waiting to be seen. DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR!!!