A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelshteyn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkelshteyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn practice?
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.