Learn more about Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelshteyn
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelshteyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelshteyn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Finkelshteyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn practice?
- Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.