Learn more about Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelshteyn
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelshteyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelshteyn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Finkelshteyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn practice?
- Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.