Overall Review

3.1

July 13th, 2016
Terrible doctor
She willed medical exam for my Green Cart. I got 2 request for evidence in different time. She is the worst doctor . She did not sign medical examine and I missed my vacation. People, do not come to her. She is terrible Civil surgeon!!!

November 11th, 2015
Rude
She is the RUDEST most dismissive Doctor I have ever encountered. VERY unprofessional and does not answer any questions . Misdiagnosed me twice.

April 2nd, 2015
One word , yikes. I had very bad eye issues while I was pregnant along with a swollen mouth , she looked in and said ehhhhh have you had unprotected inter course. I said yeah onviously Im pregnant , she assumed I had an std. When my cousin got pregnant whom is married and in her late twenties she rudely asked her well are you keeping it ? She also read my last name on a chart and referred to me as one of " those people ." Also dismissed my uncles chest pain for post nasal drip , ended up in er for heart attack then asked him why he didn't ask for an ekg . I thought she was a doctor ? I also purposely thinks she makes me wait two hours plus when I need to see her. She also told me she would write me a note for my employer got all the way there to hear no.

October 30th, 2014
Terrible. Not very knowledgable. Went to ER for heart problem and she didnt even check my vitals or anything when I followed up with her. Definitely would not recommend to anyone

February 9th, 2011