A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yana Vanarsdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yana Vanarsdale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanarsdale
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanarsdale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yana Vanarsdale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanarsdale graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Vanarsdale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yana Michelle Vanarsdale MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yana M. Vanarsdale practice?
- Dr. Yana Vanarsdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yana Vanarsdale practices Psychiatry near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Maria Psychiatrists.