A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yana Vanarsdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yana Vanarsdale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanarsdale
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vanarsdale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yana Vanarsdale, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanarsdale graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Vanarsdale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yana Michelle Vanarsdale MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yana M. Vanarsdale practice?
- Dr. Yana Vanarsdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yana Vanarsdale practices Psychiatry near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Maria Psychiatrists.