YANA VANARSDALE MD PSYCHIATRIST ADDICTION SPECIALISTS Is this you?

Have you seen YANA VANARSDALE MD PSYCHIATRIST ADDICTION SPECIALISTS?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen YANA VANARSDALE MD PSYCHIATRIST ADDICTION SPECIALISTS?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 12th, 2016

Don't bother. Always late.

Van Arsdale can't keep appointments straight she has no staff and is constantly messing up appointments and scheduling 2-4 patients at a time. Wait times are often well over 1 hour for a scheduled appointment. Not isolated either. I asked other patients and this is always the case. Very difficult to schedule appointments only to wait for three other people to be seen ahead of you. Waste. Of. Time. Seriously, trust your mental health to someone who respects you enough to not waste your time EVERY TIME.

August 22nd, 2016

A Truly Gifted Psychiatrist

Dr Van Arsdale is not for everyone but no Dr is. One has to find a perfect match when seeking a mental health professional. One size does not fit all. It is an intimate relationship like any other. Cost is an issue for everyone even the well off but acting surprised and put upon when a professional expects prompt payment is ridiculous and insulting. Dr Van Arsdale helped me to see that life is good and worth living. My family and I will be forever grateful to her.

September 4th, 2012

Sad..

I really wish this Dr. wouldn't have let me go. :( I saw her for 5 years. After seeing someone for so long, you develop a trust. It's not easy changing psychiatrists. Not easy at all. I provided a rating of how she was while I was seeing her, which was very good.

July 16th, 2012

She knows what's up..

She does not respond to calls only texts.. Wait time can be up to 30 even tho you have an apt. She is good at her job tho. Expensive 200 a visit to be seen for 20 or less. Sometimes won't return txt until the end of the day.

June 27th, 2012

Could be right for a certain type of patient

If you want someone who won't mess around, who will definitely give it to you straight, she might be for you. If you don't have a schedule you need to adhere to, and you're willing to wait up to 20 minutes after your appointment time to be seen, and you're okay with the appointment running long, she might be for you. However, this woman can be very stubborn and very difficult in certain aspects. She's not flexible, she is not understanding of certain circumstances, she adheres to her own rules and guidelines strictly. She seems competent medically but after 3 visits, a SNAFU with the insurance, and her refusal to refill my medication that is running out, I won't be seeing her again.

May 21st, 2012

eceptional resorce center

EVERY DOCTOR SHOULD BE LIKE HER !!!!!!

April 27th, 2012

Keep Looking

It took 3 visits and a couple chats for me to understand that a two - three hour office wait was standard.Dr. Vanarsdale helps whoever stands up first! Seriously, not according to scheduled appointment. No follow-up care unless you initiate through texting. (no calls) Dr. can be polite and pleasant in person, after care is a whole different story. Interestingly the pharmacy I go to said Dr. Vanarsdale is very rude, they prefer they do not have to call her for anything.If your considering Dr. VanArsdale for something as important as psychiatry you should really keep looking.

November 8th, 2010

Wonderful

I have been seeing Yana on and off for over a year and feel that without her guidance and care I would be in a very different place than I am now. I have learned a great deal about myself the first 4 sessions being the most educational. I took what I learned within the those first sessions and applied them to my everyday life since. In short, she's been wonderfully educational.

July 28th, 2010

good treatment of depression and addiction

I will recommend Dr. V to my friends and relatives.

July 21st, 2010

Life changing experience

Dr. Van Arsdale is THE BEST addiction treatment specialist ever. Her treatment changed my life. I have a new job, my family and my girlfriend are happy with my sobriety. I am continuing my education. In short, I am a whole new person. I finally discovered who I really am.

March 3rd, 2017