Dr. Yanbing Zeng MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN
Dr. Zeng is wonderful. I have been going to her for years. She is kind, compassionate and treats her patients with the utmost respect, care and concern. She takes the time to answer all of your questions and never rushes you out of the office. She is knowledgeable and always goes that extra mile for her patients. She is also very good about returning calls and filling prescriptions when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeng to anyone. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

February 15th, 2013
Excellent bedside manner
Started seeing Dr. Zeng about 4 months ago about my recurring migraines. She took time to listen to my concerns and talk to me about the different options. I had been taking some medication previously, but it was less effective and she switched me to a new prescription that works a lot better now. I was a bit worried based on some of the complaints about the rude office staff, but they've always been extremely friendly to me (maybe new person?). In any case, I'm happy with the way Dr. Zeng treated me and will probably come back for regular checkups.

October 16th, 2012
Im not satified at all with the care Dr Zeng has provided for me - She has been uncooperative in helping me fill out paperwork and when I asked her questions she replied "your asking the wrong person" but provided no suggestion as to who I should ask so I went seeking the information on my own. She never touched me or asked me to demonstrate any range of motion in analizing the cause of my pain - she prescribed meds that were too strong for me (since I dont usually take meds) and I had to ask her to prescribe something else. She asked me no questions about why I was seeking her help - I had to "feed" her the information in hopes to get adquate help from her. She never arose from her chair and wasnt friendly in any way. Though her office girls are somewhat friendly, they seem like they are just guessing most of the time as to how to proceed with clients or when asked for additional information. I do not want to provide too much detail or who I am since I am still having to receive care from this doctor. Also my overall impression of her is that I was inconveniencing her.

July 11th, 2012
Bestest family doctor
Rarely do I come upon a physician who spends time with me like Dr. Zeng. She is thorough, asks questions, checks claims and labs against past indications, and refers as needed. Despite how much time Dr. Zeng spends with patients, I've never waited over 10 minutes for my appointment. Dr. Zeng's front office staff are always friendly and thorough with their follow-up.I am blessed to have found a great great doctor, who really cares. Interestingly - she is a family of doctors: her dad is a cardiologist back in mainland China, and son is in medical school.

December 30th, 2011
Dr Zeng
I have had stomack pain and upset for a long time, and no doctor could figure out what the problem was. The first time I saw Dr. Zeng, she checked my stool for H pylori and was found to be positive. After three medicines treatment, my stomach problem was gone. I trust her.

October 1st, 2010
horrible staff and dr!
Front desk receptionist was so rude! She never once greeted me. I think front desk staff should be very friendly as they are the first impression I didn't feel comfortable and will never go back....dr was okay didn't diagnose my problem right and didn't listen to me just wanted me in and out as fast as she could. Sorry to say I dont feel comfortable here and won't be going back.

September 1st, 2010
Not in it for the money. Genuine and acquiescent
I like Dr Zeng, she listens carefully and complied with any request I had to have my blood tests done in detail and medications I should be taking. I have never had to wait long to see her. Her staff is courteous and informative and they even call the day before to remind you that you have an appointment. My previous Dr was more like in and out like a business with no follow up. Dr Zeng listens. Only seen her 2 times in a month so follow up was done when I visited. So far so good in my opinion. Shes good for me.

June 23rd, 2010
Ive had awful headaches for the last 10 years - seen other doctors and specialist and NOBODY could help me. one visit to dr. zeng and my headaches are GONE. I would recommend her to anyone! Dr. Zeng is also such a nice doctor!

April 12th, 2010
nice person might not be a good doctor
As I read on another review, she is a nice lady. But she doesn't give professional suggestions to the patient. Except for the prescription, I don't feel helped. The first blood test report, she pointed me to the wrong direction of dosage change, until I read the report myself and corrected her. I feel scary by putting my health onto this doctor.

December 30th, 2008
I'm not the doctor!
I saw Dr Zeng and she was horrible. She went as far as to ask me what she should do for my symptom. I don't know, I'm not the doctor! And though she is such a sweet lady, she is not the greatest doctor.

June 11th, 2017