A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yancey Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yancey Beamer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yancey Beamer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Beamer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yancey Brintle Beamer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yancey B. Beamer practice?
- Dr. Yancey Beamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Yancey Beamer practices Neurological Surgery near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Surgeons.