A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanfu Shao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yanfu Shao, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shao graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou.
Dr. Shao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanfu Shao MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yanfu Shao practice?
- Dr. Yanfu Shao has 1 office location.
Dr. Yanfu Shao practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.