A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yang Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yang Yang Ma MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yang Y. Ma practice?
- Dr. Yang Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Yang Ma practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.