A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao-Draayer graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mao-Draayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer practice?
- Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.