A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao-Draayer graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Mao-Draayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mao-Draayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan