Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

October 6th, 2014
Don't she her!!
This MD doesnt know anything about multiple sclerosis (the reason I saw her) or patient care. She is dismisive and abrubt. I left feeling worse than when I came. I was having a great deal of spacity and pain and she wasn't helpful at all.

February 20th, 2014
good neuro, no complaints
The neurologists at UofM are very smart. This doctor is friendly, gentle, listens and will order tests for you if you want them. She knows about the drugs in the pipeline and is optimistic. I like that she reads MRI directly and doesn't just rely on radiologist opinion. To me, that means she knows what she is doing. She keeps good records. She operates on time--you don't have to wait and wait. She is not a touchy feeley doctor, which is different from my other MS doctors. She doesn't do very thorough exam, though I seemed to be doing fine, so maybe she didn't think it necessary. She sits with her back to you and enters your info into the computer. After about ten minutes, you feel like your time is up. So if you want your doctor to just order tests, prescribe medicine, and get it done with, she is great. If you want your doc to give you lots of attention, you may not like her.

June 4th, 2009
I am the mother of an MS Patient.Dr. Yang Mao-Draayer, is very professional. Even though my daughter is 29 years old, Dr. Mao-Draayer, always answers my questions as well as my daughters. She is very knowledgeable and has helped considerably with all aspects of my daughters diease.