A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yang Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yang Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Shen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yang Shen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yang Shen practice?
- Dr. Yang Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Yang Shen practices Dermatology near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Dermatologists.