Overall Review

December 20th, 2011
Roger
Have had Dr Xie as my Dr. for 4 years and he has always been an excellant physician. He has always been caring and interested in helping me. I feel fortunate to have a Dr. that actually remembers my name and is interested in my health. He has always been the Dr. that anyone would want to have as their physician.

November 9th, 2011
Overall, I think Dr Xie is a good doctor who is also caring. I used to love this doctor but have run into some problems lately. The primary issues are 1) he is available on a limited schedule and has no back-up doctor or answering service. His office is only open 3 days a week and your only option is a prompt care or the ER when he is not available. You cannot even get a prescription refill. 2) He makes you come in to the office for everything. I don't mind doing tests one at a time for the sake of cost, but requiring a patient to come to the office repeatedly for the same problem (and or test results which provided nothing conclusive) is NOT a good thing. Not only does it cost me money, but it also costs time, when I am essentially no different health-wise than I was 2 weeks ago when I was in the office. 3) It seems really difficult to get a referral for a specialist. My opinion is, sometimes you can avoid further medical complications by seeing someone who is specialized in your problem. Spending a year trying this and that is not a good choice. If I need a dermatologist or an endocrinologist, make the referral! I do not know if these things are related to generating revenue for the office, but I personally want a doctor willing to call in a script for the flu without insisting you come to the office, who does not give me a run around when I ask for a referral, and who does not make me make repeated trips to his office for test results, etc (costing both me and my insurance excess money). Like I said, overall he seems to be a decent doctor, but these issues are costing him patients.

October 21st, 2011
I came to Dr Xie on a recommendation from 2 co-workers, and have never been disappointed when visiting him. My old doctor had wait times of over an hour before even getting to the exam room and my first trip I was out of the office in 30 minutes. He was caring about the problems I wanted to address and listened to my preference of the type of medicine I needed instead of pushing something I knew I did not want on my like my previous doctor. On my 2nd visit I expressed some problems that I had had numerous tests on, with no conclusion, and right away after hearing my symptoms suggested the syndrome I had believed it was all along. I am very impressed with the level of care I receive each time I go to his office!!

May 19th, 2011
Great Dr.
Caring and professional Dr.

November 27th, 2009
Great Doctor
Have used Dr Xie for over a year now and have always received very good care. I also spent some time in the hospital and he went above the normal duties to make sure I was cared for. Highly suggest he becomes your Dr. Has better than normal medical knowledge and offers great alternatives for your care.

October 5th, 2009
Best Physian I Ever Met !
My experience with Dr. Xie encouraged me to write these comments. I felt that he has great expertise in diagnosing and treating diseases and I am in safe hands. I liked his confidence while treating patient and his care for patients as if they were his family members. I would like everyone around this place to benefit from his expertise.