Dr. Luke Xie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luke Xie?

Roger

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Have had Dr Xie as my Dr. for 4 years and he has always been an excellant physician. He has always been caring and interested in helping me. I feel fortunate to have a Dr. that actually remembers my name and is interested in my health. He has always been the Dr. that anyone would want to have as their physician.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Overall, I think Dr Xie is a good doctor who is also caring. I used to love this doctor but have run into some problems lately. The primary issues are 1) he is available on a limited schedule and has no back-up doctor or answering service. His office is only open 3 days a week and your only option is a prompt care or the ER when he is not available. You cannot even get a prescription refill. 2) He makes you come in to the office for everything. I don't mind doing tests one at a time for the sake of cost, but requiring a patient to come to the office repeatedly for the same problem (and or test results which provided nothing conclusive) is NOT a good thing. Not only does it cost me money, but it also costs time, when I am essentially no different health-wise than I was 2 weeks ago when I was in the office. 3) It seems really difficult to get a referral for a specialist. My opinion is, sometimes you can avoid further medical complications by seeing someone who is specialized in your problem. Spending a year trying this and that is not a good choice. If I need a dermatologist or an endocrinologist, make the referral! I do not know if these things are related to generating revenue for the office, but I personally want a doctor willing to call in a script for the flu without insisting you come to the office, who does not give me a run around when I ask for a referral, and who does not make me make repeated trips to his office for test results, etc (costing both me and my insurance excess money). Like I said, overall he seems to be a decent doctor, but these issues are costing him patients.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I came to Dr Xie on a recommendation from 2 co-workers, and have never been disappointed when visiting him. My old doctor had wait times of over an hour before even getting to the exam room and my first trip I was out of the office in 30 minutes. He was caring about the problems I wanted to address and listened to my preference of the type of medicine I needed instead of pushing something I knew I did not want on my like my previous doctor. On my 2nd visit I expressed some problems that I had had numerous tests on, with no conclusion, and right away after hearing my symptoms suggested the syndrome I had believed it was all along. I am very impressed with the level of care I receive each time I go to his office!!

Great Dr.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Caring and professional Dr.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2009

Have used Dr Xie for over a year now and have always received very good care. I also spent some time in the hospital and he went above the normal duties to make sure I was cared for. Highly suggest he becomes your Dr. Has better than normal medical knowledge and offers great alternatives for your care.

Best Physian I Ever Met !

Posted on October 5th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Xie encouraged me to write these comments. I felt that he has great expertise in diagnosing and treating diseases and I am in safe hands. I liked his confidence while treating patient and his care for patients as if they were his family members. I would like everyone around this place to benefit from his expertise.

Posted on March 14th, 2017