A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zhao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Zhao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Y Zhao MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Zhao practice?
- Dr. John Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zhao practices Urology near Ravenna, OH.
See Ravenna Urologists.