A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zhao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Zhao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Y Zhao MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Zhao practice?
- Dr. John Zhao has 2 office locations.
- Dr. John Zhao practices Urology near , .