A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Zhao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Zhao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Y Zhao MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Zhao practice?
- Dr. John Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. John Zhao practices Urology near Ravenna, OH.
See Ravenna Urologists.