A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanhan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yanhan Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yanhan Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yanhan D. Huang practice?
Dr. Yanhan Huang practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.