A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yani Zinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yani Zinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yani Chris Zinis DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yani C. Zinis practice?
- Dr. Yani Zinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Yani Zinis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denver, CO.
See Denver Physiatrists.