Learn more about Dr. Yani Zinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yani Zinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yani Chris Zinis DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Yani C. Zinis practice?
- Dr. Yani Zinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Yani Zinis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denver, CO.
See Denver Physiatrists.