A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanick Chaumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yanick Chaumin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yanick Chaumin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaumin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chaumin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- CMC - St. John`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaumin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yanick D. Chaumin practice?
Dr. Yanick Chaumin practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.