A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanina Etlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yanina Etlis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etlis
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Etlis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Etlis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Etlis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanina DR Etlis DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yanina D. Etlis practice?
- Dr. Yanina Etlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Yanina Etlis practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Family Physicians and Rego Park Internists.