A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanina Etlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yanina Etlis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etlis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Etlis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Etlis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Etlis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanina DR Etlis DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yanina D. Etlis practice?
- Dr. Yanina Etlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Yanina Etlis practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Family Physicians and Rego Park Internists.