A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanina Queen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yanina Queen, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Queen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Queen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanina Aleksandria Queen DO is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yanina A. Queen practice?
- Dr. Yanina Queen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yanina Queen practices Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Harbor City, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.