Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yanisa Del Toro
Dr. Yanisa Del Toro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Del Toro is affiliated with University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty and UMHC/Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Del Toro has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yanisa Del Toro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yanisa Del Toro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Pearl Seo
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Chukwuemeka Ikpeazu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Daniel Dammrich
Internal Medicine, Residency
Miami, FL 0.01 mi8