Neurology and Sleep Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. CitySearch.
by Holly on Apr 8th, 2013

If you are looking for a neurologist, I highly recommend Dr. Yankov. He embodies the definition of a GOOD DOCTOR. He takes the time to really listen and fully answer all of your questions. He truly cares about his patients. Note, Dr. Yankov moved to a new location in 2012. His office is now located at 2395 Bulverde Road, Suite 101-B, Bulverde, TX 78163. Also, his office number is now (830) 980-1761.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Staff was very polite. Dr Yankov listened, cared and discussed my problems. He seemed interested and attentive. I am a nurse of 35 years and had the pleasure of meeting many doctors. I would rate Dr. Yankov is an excellent doctor.

Sep 29th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Yankov for 3 years at this point. He managed to get my epilepsy under control within the first few months. He has followed up with tests semi-annually and kept me in balance during this time. As a man he comes across as caring and friendly. As a Doctor he comes across as thorough, accurate, and helpful. I recommend him.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2011

Dr. Yankov has to be one of the best neurologist in San Antonio. I have been to multiple doctors including an epilepsy doctor and Yankov is the best. He got my seizures under control when others couldn't. He is very kind and cares about his patients. Give him a try you will be glad that you did.

Nov 23rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Yankov's for a year now. He has helped me recognize the warning signs that cause my seizures (I am epileptic) and works with me about how to avoid them. I don't know what I would do without him - he is kind, caring, and always follows up with phone calls to check on me. I recommend anyone with a complicated seizure disorder/condition to get an appointment with him asap!

|  Excellent listener  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

If you are looking a a doctor who takes the time to listen to what you say and pays attention to every symptom you describe then Dr. Yankov is for you. I have seen him for SEVERE migraines and I was so happy with him that I have sent my husband and mother in law to see him as well.

|  The greatest neurologist in San Antonio!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Marvin R. ( Bubba) Spivey on Mar 19th, 2010

Dr. Yankov is The greatest Neurologist in San Antonioand lord knows I've been to enough of them to know. I would recommend him to anyone.

by vamohr on Jul 12th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have seent his doctor twice. He is very thorough, TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN and he truly cares - does not rush you. His findings are thoroughly explained as well. I had just left last time and thought of twi questions. I called before I was even out

Read Full Review at citysearch.com