Dr. Yanko Yankov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yanko Yankov?

January 10th, 2017

I have been going to Dr Yankov for about 6 years. I was having trouble with my seizures. I had been to a number of doctors and got no results but when I started seeing Him things turned around.He did tests that the other Doctors never did. He changed my medicine. I had not drove in 20 years and thanks to God and Dr Yankov I am seizure free and driving.

March 7th, 2016

Best Neurologist ever! Really thorough and makes you feel like you are his only patient.

November 19th, 2015

He is good!

He is a grest companionate Doctor.

September 21st, 2015

Mrs.

Dr. Yanko is a very knowledgeable doctor who takes time to ask about the patient's health history; alot of time. He went back to the 1990s and was able to diagnose a rare disease that two prior neurologists had been unable to identify. (It helps that he was too old and experienced to be brainwashed when he went to medical school.) I recommend him with the caveat that you should be willing to ask him to repeat some teachings since his English isn't always clear. He is Bulgarian. An impressive exhibit of his knowledge, and, as an auto-immune disease sufferer I've paid several endocrinologists who never said a word about what our diet is doing to our bodies to bring on the various autoimmune diseases, he talked at length about the importance of nourishing the gut and intestinal walls, since that's key to resolving so many of first world country resident's ailments. Call him. He's reasonably priced and the language barrier is worth the trouble.

September 17th, 2015

Excellent

I have been seeing Dr. Yankov for about 6-7 years. He cares and is concerned for me as a person and a wonderful doctor.

April 8th, 2013

If you are looking for a neurologist, I highly recommend Dr. Yankov. He embodies the definition of a GOOD DOCTOR. He takes the time to really listen and fully answer all of your questions. He truly cares about his patients. Note, Dr. Yankov moved to a new location in 2012. His office is now located at 2395 Bulverde Road, Suite 101-B, Bulverde, TX 78163. Also, his office number is now (830) 980-1761.

October 22nd, 2012

Excellent

Staff was very polite. Dr Yankov listened, cared and discussed my problems. He seemed interested and attentive. I am a nurse of 35 years and had the pleasure of meeting many doctors. I would rate Dr. Yankov is an excellent doctor.

September 29th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Yankov for 3 years at this point. He managed to get my epilepsy under control within the first few months. He has followed up with tests semi-annually and kept me in balance during this time. As a man he comes across as caring and friendly. As a Doctor he comes across as thorough, accurate, and helpful. I recommend him.

September 24th, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. Yankov has to be one of the best neurologist in San Antonio. I have been to multiple doctors including an epilepsy doctor and Yankov is the best. He got my seizures under control when others couldn't. He is very kind and cares about his patients. Give him a try you will be glad that you did.

November 23rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Yankov's for a year now. He has helped me recognize the warning signs that cause my seizures (I am epileptic) and works with me about how to avoid them. I don't know what I would do without him - he is kind, caring, and always follows up with phone calls to check on me. I recommend anyone with a complicated seizure disorder/condition to get an appointment with him asap!

November 11th, 2010

Excellent listener

If you are looking a a doctor who takes the time to listen to what you say and pays attention to every symptom you describe then Dr. Yankov is for you. I have seen him for SEVERE migraines and I was so happy with him that I have sent my husband and mother in law to see him as well.

March 19th, 2010

The greatest neurologist in San Antonio!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Yankov is The greatest Neurologist in San Antonioand lord knows I've been to enough of them to know. I would recommend him to anyone.