A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanni Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yanni Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanni Chen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yanni Chen practice?
- Dr. Yanni Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Yanni Chen practices Family Medicine near Coldwater, MI.
See Coldwater Primary Care Doctors.