A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanni Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yanni Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanni Chen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yanni Chen practice?
- Dr. Yanni Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Yanni Chen practices Family Medicine near Coldwater, MI.
See Coldwater Family Physicians.