A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanqin Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yanqin Lou, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou.
Dr. Lou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yanqin M Lou MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yanqin M. Lou practice?
- Dr. Yanqin Lou has 1 office location.
Dr. Yanqin Lou practices Anesthesiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Anesthesiologists.