Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yanto Gultom
Dr. Yanto Gultom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsborough, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gultom is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, St Peters Medical Center and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. Dr. Gultom has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yanto Gultom has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yanto Gultom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsborough, NJ.
Dr. Bharati Deka
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hillsborough, NJ 0.01 mi27
Dr. Stephen Shapiro
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hillsborough, NJ 0.06 mi44
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine
Hillsborough, NJ 0.08 mi39