A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yao-Jen Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yao-Jen Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yao-Jen Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yao-Jen Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yao-Jen Chang practice?
- Dr. Yao-Jen Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yao-Jen Chang practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.